So the Christensens are back! They made it safely and with all of their bags, amazing. I filled up our big van with all 16 of their huge checked bags and all their carry-ons. I'm excited to have them back around and get things back to somewhat normal. Hope everyone in Apple Valley enjoyed their visit.
In other news, the Lily girls have been banished to their houses until they stop fighting and get better attitudes towards each other and authority. This is a good thing and hopefully they learn their lesson before its too late. As I've posted before, its hard to keep the reigns on so many kids and admister proper punishment to them all, which scares me for their developement. Another problem is that you can't really tailor punishment to each individual kid, but hopefully this all encompassing punishment does something. Please pray for them and us.
Also, school starts on Wednesday. Crazy to think about cause they've been off for so long. It'll be good for the kids to get back to school, but will also be more work for us again as we start back up with homework club for another year. I'm prepping myself now to get the kids to sit still for 30 minutes AFTER being in school all day already...
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, did the punishment help? I'm curious.
Post a Comment